Friday, August 17, 2007

Last Day

I am sitting at the empty cubicle on my last day at Navy Federal. It's been an amazing experience. I wasn't sure of what I would be agreeing to, but I'm so glad that I stepped out of my comfort zone so that I could have the best job ever (or at least tied with youth interning last summer). Navy Federal has been so generous to me. All of the employees have taken great care of me and have let me experience what being in an effective team is like. I have learned a lot about employment law, hiring processes, and customer service. More than that, I have learned how to accept and even love all sorts of people. I hope that I can maintain good contact with them!

This weekend I am going to New Orleans to visit Matt. I'm pretty excited to see him one last time before school separates us again. New Orleans is always a fun place to visit.

I have a lot to do before I head off to school. I need to clean out my room, pack up, write thank-you letters, and hang out with some friends. It's my last semester in Tallahassee--I've had a great time, and I've learned a lot. Graduation is at my front door. I do not want to waste time.

No comments: