Tuesday, August 7, 2007

First Post

I gave up on blogging a little over a year ago because I had more personal thoughts that I decided to keep in a personal journal. After living a little more of my life, I have decided that I have some public ideas that I would like to express.

If there is anything that I have learned this past year, it's that life is constantly developing into a wonderful story. God has amazed me with His faithfulness to His promises to me. Every step that I take in the progression of life, I realize it's a step towards destiny. I do not have to be confined to the expectations of my experiences, but I can trust God and live in a way that is deeply satisfying and adventurous.

The end of my undergraduate years is coming quickly. What's next? I hope that it's an adventure in New Orleans where I can study something about which I am extremely passionate. Thank You God for motivating me in ways I couldn't explain--everything is starting to make sense.

No comments: